Asthma Right Care Webinar Series 2021
Please note: the live Q&A feature is not available for on demand webinars and certificates will only be awarded to those who attend the live session.
Asthma: making every contact count, Laura Rush
Thursday 2nd September 2021, 18:00 - 19:00
On Demand Webinars
- How to convert 'Reactive to Proactive' asthma management, Speaker: Frances Barrett Session Chair: Daryl Freeman
- The Journey Begins with the Right Diagnosis, Speaker: Katherine Hickman Session Chair Nicola Wood
Asthma Right Care Webinar Series 2020
On Demand Webinars
Please note: the live Q&A feature is not available for on demand webinars, and the PCRS Membership offer is only available to those who attended the live webinar.
- The building blocks of a good asthma review, Speakers: Laura Rush, Deborah Leese, Katherine Hickman, Darush Attar-Zadeh
- A novel, specialist-led, multidisciplinary approach to delivering respiratory care in the community Speakers: Dr Hitasha Rupani, Ruth De Vos, Jayne Longstaff, Dr Tom Brown Session Chair: Katherine Hickman
- A practical approach to tackling SABA over-reliance in practice, Speaker: Frances Barrett, Session Chair: Laura Rush
- Keeping people with asthma safe: role of the post attack review, Speaker: Mark Levy, Session Chair: Katherine Hickman
- The medicolegal implications of prescribing for asthma Speaker: Beverley Bostock, Session Chair: Darush Attar-Zadeh
- Why is the UK still struggling to significantly improve asthma outcomes? Session Chair: Monica Fletcher Panellists: Darush Attar-Zadeh, Alistair JA Duff, Linda Edwards, Katherine Hickman, Erika Kennington, Dave Leather Mike Morgan, Hilary Pinnock
The views expressed by speakers or other thirds parties in this series of ARC webinars are those of the speaker or third party and not necessarily of PCRS. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the information and guidance is accurate, it is impossible to predict all the circumstances in which it may be used and PCRS assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions made in the content of these webinars. All webinars delivered by PCRS are provided for informational and educational purposes only. Their content should not be considered applicable to all situations or patients. Neither do the contents negate the requirement for comprehensive assessment of patients or the importance of discussing the benefits and risks of intervention with patients, their families and caregivers. Where links are provided to other sites and resources of third parties, these links are provided for your information only. PCRS neither endorses not accepts responsibility for the contents of third party sites or resources. For more information see our Website Terms and Conditions.
|The Asthma Right Care initiative was originated by the IPCRG with funding from AstraZeneca internationally. The adaptation of materials by PCRS for use in the UK has been funded by AstraZeneca UK Limited.|