IPCRG is delighted to be supporting its 6th Scientific Meeting that will take place from 24-25 May in Bucharest, Romania, hosted by RespiRO, our Romanian Member country.
Who is the conference for?
Please consider attending if you have:
- A research idea and methodology that you want to test out with colleagues
- An implementation science/service development project to report
- Data on the impact of a clinical study
- An interest in learning more about what questions remains unanswered in respiratory care
- An interest in meeting colleagues from other countries to share different ways of working
- An identified need to learn more about primary care research
- A colleague or student who would benefit from the meeting
The scope of topics is broad and reflects the prevalence of such conditions in primary care: chronic and infectious respiratory diseases, respiratory symptoms such as cough, wheeze and breathlessness, multi-morbidity including mental health problems, tobacco dependence in low, middle and high income countries.
For more information and to register, visit the www.ipcrg.org/ucharest2019