An inspirational programme designed by multi-disciplinary respiratory primary care experts
Building on the success of previous conferences, the 2018 programme will help you to understand the changes and challenges we are all currently grappling with in the healthcare environment and will highlight the opportunities available to improve respiratory care. Recognising the shared responsibilities across the whole system between clinicians, patients and managers, the different sessions will offer practical actions and simple steps that will empower you to make a difference to your patients.
The programme is designed for all professionals working with respiratory patients including GP practice teams, respiratory community teams, integrated care clinicians, clinical commissioners and academic researchers from across the UK
In addition to entertaining keynote plenaries, including the ever-popular case-based Grand Round session and a new Room 101 Respiratory Special, inspired by the popular TV programme, there are four streams of sessions allowing delegates to tailor their conference experience to their own needs. There is also a series of high quality sponsored symposia developed in conjunction with our pharmaceutical company sponsors.
- Clinical symposia - focused on getting the fundamentals of care right and looking at tackling some of the most common pitfalls encountered
- Service development sessions - featuring innovative case studies and focusing on inspiring sustainable change – plus a best practice poster display
- Cutting edge, academic research presentations, run in conjunction with npj Primary Care Respiratory Medicine
- Thought-provoking, entertaining keynote plenaries - including the ever-popular case-based Grand Round session and a new Room 101 Respiratory Special designed to banish some of the audience’s ‘pet hates’ and the least valuable activities in respiratory
- Interactive, practical workshops run in conjunction with Education for Health, offering an opportunity to enhance key consultation and clinical respiratory skills