Primary Care Respiratory Academy (PCRA) Clinical Roadshow 2019
Wed 1st May – Thurs 21st Nov 2019
Join us at one of our full-day PCRA Clinical Roadshow Events! This year’s Roadshow is scheduled for 20 locations across the UK, with content designed specifically for practice-based healthcare professionals to help them work most effectively and achieve the best standard of respiratory care for their patients. Our events are multi-professional, providing an overview of the latest updates in respiratory care and their implications for each member of the primary care team. Presentations from leading experts are interspersed with interactive sessions and in-depth discussions throughout the day.
Why should you attend?
- Review the latest UK guidance impacting your approach to respiratory care
- Engage with respiratory experts as they explore key issues behind making an early and accurate diagnosis – what are the symptoms telling you? What if the tests don’t make sense?
- Explore ways of navigating the complexities of shared disease management – what can you do? What can your patients with long-term conditions be doing?
- Learn about what the NHS Long Term Plan means for respiratory care in your practice
- Share practical tips and techniques to help you make the best use of your time, facilitating the delivery of high-value respiratory care
Register now to secure your place at one of our 20 full-day events – places are free but limited.
For more information, visit the PCRA Clinical Platform webpage.