PCRS offers its members a supportive, friendly, respiratory community of like-minded peers from across a wide range of professional disciplines, who have shared interest in improving respiratory care in a primary or community care setting. This section of the website brings together the different ways in which you can get more involved with PCRS through
- our annual conference, respiratory leaders programme, an affiliated group or our early career researchers meeting
- joining a committee or working party
- contributing to our influencing work and strengthening our voice as the primary and community care experts in respiratory medicine
- sharing your experiences with us and potentially contributing a letter or to a short article for Primary Care Respiratory Update
The strength of PCRS is the collective enthusiasm, experience, expertise and commitment of its members. Benefit from the learning and knowledge of your peers by:
- Submitting a question to 'second opinion'
- Contacting your regional lead
- Contacting a member you have already heard of or know through the members directory
PCRS is your Society, so make the most of it!