To log onto the virtual conference platform, please follow the one click link in your confirmation email from the 24th September.
The virtual conference platform will be live from 08:00 Friday to 18:00 Saturday.
Please Note: The virtual chat rooms will be open from 08:00 to 17:00 Friday and 08:00 to 18:00 on Saturday. This is when company representatives will be available online to chat.
- Run a system check to ensure you can access presentations and participate in live Q&A.
- We recommend Google Chrome or Firefox browsers for best performance.
- Make sure you have a device with a good size screen to ensure you can see presentation slides, read PDFs and participate in video calls (if you wish).
- Ensure you have adequate speakers to hear the presenters and use headphones if your environment may be a little noisy.
- Make sure your device is fully charged and you have access to charge your device.
Top 5 Tips for attending a virtual conference
- Clear your diary just as you would for a physical conference and find a space with minimal distractions that will allow you to focus.
- Ensure you are sitting correctly and comfortably.
- Plan time in for breaks and ensure you take time to move.
- Review the programme beforehand and decide which sessions you want to participate in live and which you will watch later. One of the benefits of virtual conferences is you don't have to watch every session back to back!
- Remove distractions such as your phone and close your email so you're not tempted.