Have you got a respiratory clinical question you can't get answered?
Simply submit your respiratory clinical question and we'll consult our primary and community care respiratory experts for an opinion from us. If your question is deemed to be relevant to a wide group of other PCRS members we'll include your question in our 2nd Opinion feature in the Primary Care Respiratory Update.
- This service is for respiratory related questions only. It not a clinical forum and we are unable to offer clinical advice on individual patient issues/treatment.
- Unfortunately, we do not have capacity to be able to undertake literature searches. Please refer to npj Primary Care Respiratory Medicine for our archive of scientific and academic primary care respiratory publications
Ask the Expert
Ask the expert is a vehicle whereby respiratory health care professionals can submit queries relating to leadership issues to established respiratory leaders. Answers may range from email advice to sign-posting you to other resources.
- Are you struggling to find the good evidence to support a business plan?
- Are you running a project and keep thinking to yourself - this must have been done before?
- Are you feeling isolated?
- Have you ever wondered if others have been through the same dilemma that you are now facing?
The PCRS Respiratory Leaders Ask the Expert Panel may be the answer you are looking for.
The team has contacts and links around the United Kingdom and has regular discussions with the many respiratory leaders in all 4 nations, so you might save yourself some grey hairs and wrinkles or some valuable time. This service is provided free to our members and will not provide "systematic literature reviews" and "bespoke business plans" but might just be able to point you to the people who have explored your dilemma before.
The service offers sign-posting to resources and references and access to an individual expert with respiratory leadership experience who can help support and guide you.
This service is for respiratory service related questions only. This is not a clinical forum and we are unable to offer advice on clinical issues.
Submit your respiratory clinical question
Please submit questions to email@example.com via email and then your question will be reviewed by the expert panel and a response sent to you within 10 working days.