The PCRS Executive is supported by a series of sub commitees and programme specific groups
- Education Committee Led by PCRS education lead Ren Lawlor
- Service Development Committee Led by PCRS service development lead Daryl Freeman
- Conference Organising Committee Led by Conference organising committee lead Katherine Hickman
- Primary Care Respiratory Update (PCRU) Editorial Board Led by Primary Care Respiratory Update editor Iain Small
- Respiratory Clinical Leadership Programme Board Led by Respiratory Leadership Programme lead and Clare Cook
- Policy Forum Led by PCRS policy lead Carol Stonham
In addition the Society has a patient reference group responsible for providing independent advice and feedback to the Executive and trustees on how well the Society is performing in relation to the interests of patients’ and providing public benefit.