Join today and get the support of the UK’s leading respiratory-care specialists
Whether you’re a primary care nurse searching for tried and tested protocols, a GP looking for guidance on COPD diagnosis and management or a respiratory specialist interested in the latest research, it pays to become a member of the Primary Care Respiratory Society UK.
As a member you’ll have unlimited access to a wealth of specialist respiratory care information, expertise and resources, plus practical everyday tools to help you make a difference in respiratory care.
Great reasons to join PCRS-UK today
- Make life easier. Become a PCRS-UK member and discover a wealth of credible respiratory care information and resources all in one place
- Keep pace with developments. From COPD guideline changes to managing asthma, there’s a best practice resource waiting for you
- Get help with professional development. Save time. It’s ready to download and share with your practice staff
- Benefit from expert advice. From managing allergic rhinitis to using spirometry, you’ll find a range of concise, easy-to follow Opinion Sheets online
- Read regular e-alerts. Get the latest respiratory information, news and updates, sent direct to your inbox.