Website Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Primary Care Respiratory Society UK (also known as PCRS), registered office address Miria House, 1683b High Street, Knowle, Solihull, West Midlands B93 0LL, email firstname.lastname@example.org, company number 04298947, incorporated in England and Wales, charity registration number 1098117, VAT registration number 866 1543 09. You may not alter this website in any way or post onto or transmit to this website any material containing software viruses or files which may damage or disrupt the good working order of computer or telecommunications equipment.
Content on this website is checked thoroughly to ensure as far as possible that it is factually accurate and supported by research evidence. PCRS provides referenced information as appropriate. Publications produced by PCRS are researched and written by qualified healthcare professionals. Publications supported by PCRS are produced by or in conjunction with other professional healthcare organisations. However, all information produced by the PCRS is intended to be of an advisory nature only. It is intended for general use and should not be regarded as applicable to a specific case. In particular please note:
- the site is intended for use by medical professionals only and not for non-medically qualified members of the general public;
- nothing on this site is intended to provide personal medical advice or replace the advice of an individual’s physician;
- nothing on this site may be regarded as clinical guidance or diagnosis;
- items on this site may represent the views or findings of individual contributors and must not be regarded unless specifically identified as such as being the position of PCRS;
- we cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of materials viewable from this site which are not provided or maintained by us. These materials may be provided by (but are not limited to) links, frames and portals, and will also include sponsored links viewable through the site's search facility.
The materials contained on this site are either the copyright of individual contributors or of PCRS and may be subject to other intellectual property rights. You may use this website freely for:
- your own personal and non-commercial use;
- professional non-commercial use by you personally or within your healthcare organisation; and
- any non-commercial educational use.
Free non-commercial use might include downloading, reproducing, distributing, displaying and storing PCRS’s web pages or content.
The above rights may be exercised in all media and formats whether now known or hereafter devised. However, the following acts are prohibited in respect of this website and any of the content featured on it:
- public display except as set out above;
- any rental leasing or lending of any material obtained or derived from the website;
- reproduction except as set out above, including without limitation the extraction and/or storage in any retrieval system or inclusion in any other computer program or work, without the prior consent of the Primary Care Respiratory Society UK. If you wish to reproduce any content commercially, you must contact the PCRS and we may charge a fee. Please contact us at email@example.com or telephone +44 (0)1675 477600 who will be able to advise accordingly;
- altering, transforming or building upon any content contained in this website;
- all copyrights and trademark notices, marks, disclaimers and other such elements must be preserved and upheld at all times.
Links to Third Party Sites
This website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. The operation of these websites is outside PCRS’s control and you proceed at your own risk. PCRS does not endorse or sponsor, and is not liable for the products, services or content you access through any linked site.
PCRS takes reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of information you give us. Though we cannot guarantee the security of the internet, this website has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of information you provide us. Our secure server software (SSL) is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure online transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name and address so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the internet.
Communications in connection with this service may be sent by e-mail. For ease of use and compatibility communications (other than payments where applicable) will not be sent in an encrypted form unless you require it and provide the certification to enable us to communicate with you in that way. E-mail, unless encrypted, is not a fully secure means of communication. Whilst we endeavour to keep our systems and communications protected against viruses and other harmful effects we cannot bear responsibility for all communications being virus-free.
If any part of these terms and conditions are not enforceable, this will not affect the enforceability of any other part. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and all disputes will be submitted to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.