Whether you’re a generalist or specialist professional, practice lead, physio, or pharmacist, PCRS provides the information, guidance, training and support you need to deliver the best in patient care.
PCRS Membership is great value and saves you time. It really pays to join PCRS, particularly if you are a GP or nurse lead for respiratory care in your practice or a respiratory health professional working in the community.
Group / Other Memberships
Contact us to find out about group rates if you are a Clinical Commissioning Group, Community Team or other group wishing to buy 10 or more memberships. If you are interested in a student membership or are retired, please contact us.
Member benefits include:
- Huge online library of resources with clinical guidance, policy, best practice and more
- Fortnightly e-updates with the latest respiratory news, research and events
- Exclusive access to PCRS Respiratory Leadership and Mentorship Programmes
- PCRS Membership magazine packed with features and expert opinion
- Discounts on PCRS Annual Respiratory Conference
- Plus: link up with members across the network, accessing support, advice and our fantastic community of passionate respiratory practitioners