PCRS is a membership society for respiratory practitioners who wish to create positive outcomes for their patients, develop their knowledge and skills and make an impact in their field of practice.
We’ve designed our PCRS membership package to provide you with invaluable and affordable ongoing support for your professional development and to help you deliver high-value patient-centred care.
Membership benefits include:-
- Huge online library of resources with clinical guidance, policy, best practice and more
- Fortnightly e-updates with the latest respiratory news, research and events
- Exclusive access to PCRS Respiratory Leadership and Mentorship Programmes
- PCRS Membership magazine packed with features and expert opinion
- Discounts on PCRS Annual Respiratory Conference
- PLUS – link up with members across the network, accessing support, advice and our fantastic community of passionate respiratory practitioners
Whether you’re a generalist or specialist professional, practice lead, physio, or pharmacist, PCRS provides the information, guidance, training and support you need to deliver the best in patient care
PCRS Membership is great value and saves you time. It really pays to join PCRS, particularly if you are a GP or nurse lead for respiratory care in your practice or a respiratory health professional working in the community.
Just £59 inclusive of VAT
Contact us to find out about group rates if you are a Clinical Commissioning Group, Community Team or other group wishing to buy 10 or more memberships.