Terms and Conditions
- Delegate places at the Virtual conference are limited and offered on a first-come, first served basis. Places cannot be guaranteed until payment has been received
- Cancellation charges will apply (25% on cancellation up to 4 weeks before the event, 50% if cancelled within four weeks of the event but no more than 5 days before the event, 100% if cancelled within 5 days of the event).
- PCRS reserves the right to alter the programme without prior notice.
- In the event that the Virtual conference is cancelled or cannot take place for any reason outside the control of PCRS, the registration fees will be refunded in full. The total liability of PCRS shall be limited to that refund only and it shall not be liable for any other loss, cost or expense howsoever arising.
- PCRS will not be liable for any claims, penalties, losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from the use of or inability to use, interruption or availability of the Virtual Conference platform, its operation or transmission, computer viruses or any unauthorised access to or alteration to the Virtual Platform.
- We do not warrant that the contents of Virtual platform are compatible with all computer systems and browsers.
- Any software, resources or files are downloaded at your own risk and PCRS accept no liability for any problems with your computer that may arise as a result.
- Access to on demand webinars, conference proceedings, virtual exhibition and resources is available to existing PCRS Members only for 1 month following the event via the conference portal. (valid for memberships taken out before 25th September 2020) *
- Non members may access the live virtual conference available between 25th and 26th September only*.
*We urge non members to take advantage of our membership offer – available for a limited time only. Register for the PCRS Respiratory Conference before 25 September 2020 and receive 20% off an annual membership. Find out more about PCRS Membership or contact us to take advantage of this offer.