- About Us
- Executive Committee
- Company Papers
- Your Privacy
- PCRS Community
- Regional Leads
- Respiratory Leadership Programme
- Affiliated Groups
- Your Questions Answered
- Respiratory Researchers
- Asthma Right Care (ARC)
- Tobacco Dependency
- Inhaler Devices
- Professional Development
- Primary Care Respiratory Update
- Primary Care Respiratory Academy
- npj | Primary Care Respiratory Medicine
- Resources for Patients and Carers
- Contact Us
Bursaries available to help with PCRS Respiratory Conference 2019 costs
Wednesday, 3rd July 2019
PCRS is offering several bursaries to support the registration costs of healthcare professionals, who would otherwise not be able to afford to attend the PCRS Respiratory Conference 2019.
Funded by Napp Pharmaceuticals, the bursaries are open to any UK based health professional.
Preference, will be given to applicants who;
- Are nurses, pharmacists or allied health professionals
- Work in Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland
- Demonstrate that they have tried to secure funding from other sources
- Make the best case for support, as judged by the selection panel, with respect to how they will use and apply their learning back in practice.
All applicants will need to complete an online application form.
The PCRS Conference programme is designed to help delegates to discover new ways of working and learn how to respond positively to the challenges of primary and community care.
- Clinical symposia – essential clinical updates from respiratory experts
- Keynote plenaries
- Service development sessions – covering key service development and commissioning issues and featuring best practice case studies
- Research presentations in conjunction with npj Primary Care Respiratory Medicine
- Practical skills workshops, in conjunction with Education for Health
- Satellite sessions in conjunction with our pharmaceutical partners
Karen, an advanced nurse practitioner and practice respiratory lead, who attended last year’s conference told us: “This conference invigorates and updates me and makes me feel supported. I go away thinking – yes, I can do this!”
The deadline for applications is Friday, August 2nd. Applicants will be notified if they have been successful by Monday, September 2nd.
PCRS Produced / Collaboration