- About Us
- Executive Committee
- Company Papers
- Your Privacy
- Respiratory Leadership Programme
- Affiliated Groups
- Respiratory Researchers
- Tobacco Dependency
- Inhaler Devices
- Asthma Right Care (ARC)
- Professional Development
- Primary Care Respiratory Update
- PCRS Opinion
- Diagnostic Service Specification
- Contact Us
- Become a Member
Primary Care Respiratory Update: new issue online
Wednesday, 24th April 2019
The Spring 2019 issue of Primary Care Respiratory Update is now online, packed with articles that will keep you up to date with the latest respiratory developments.
- PCRS consensus guide to managing COPD – sets out a practical approach to conflicting guidance in recent COPD updates.
- Become a Quit Catalyst – explains how everyone can become a ‘quit catalyst’ and help their patients to stop smoking
- Essential Guide to Spirometry - an updated summary of PCRS advice on spirometry, it's use in primary care and how to get trained and certified in performing and/or interpreting the tests
- PCRS Conference 2019 – a look ahead to the sessions and presenters
- Carol Stonham: respiratory champion – a profile of the next Executive Chair of PCRS
Plus the regular features:
- Policy Round-Up
- Journal Round-Up
- PCRS News Round-Up
- Delivering excellence locally
Primary Care Respiratory Update Editor, Dr Iain Small says this issue is packed with a host of new learning opportunities.
PCRS members will shortly receive a hard copy of Primary Care Respiratory Update in the post.
PCRS Produced / Collaboration