The Spring 2019 issue of Primary Care Respiratory Update is now online, packed with articles that will keep you up to date with the latest respiratory developments.
- PCRS consensus guide to managing COPD – sets out a practical approach to conflicting guidance in recent COPD updates.
- Become a Quit Catalyst – explains how everyone can become a ‘quit catalyst’ and help their patients to stop smoking
- Essential Guide to Spirometry - an updated summary of PCRS advice on spirometry, it's use in primary care and how to get trained and certified in performing and/or interpreting the tests
- PCRS Conference 2019 – a look ahead to the sessions and presenters
- Carol Stonham: respiratory champion – a profile of the next Executive Chair of PCRS
Plus the regular features:
- Policy Round-Up
- Journal Round-Up
- PCRS News Round-Up
- Delivering excellence locally
Primary Care Respiratory Update Editor, Dr Iain Small says this issue is packed with a host of new learning opportunities.
PCRS members will shortly receive a hard copy of Primary Care Respiratory Update in the post.