COVID-19 Shared Resources for Healthcare Professionals
The Coronavirus pandemic is creating a particularly challenging environment for primary, community and integrated teams to deliver care to patients with respiratory disease. The situation is evolving creating constant change. Please find below resources that may be useful during the COVID-19 pandemic.
PCRS COVID-19 Guidance
- Telephone Triage: COPD and Asthma
- NHS London Primary and Community Care Respiratory Resource Pack during COVID-19 (v7)
- BMJ COVID-19 page https://www.bmj.com/coronavirus
- Practical guide for UK GPs https://www.bmj.com/content/368/bmj.m800
- Remote assessment in primary care https://www.bmj.com/content/368/bmj.m1182
- NCSCT Remote consultation guidance: http://www.ncsct.co.uk/publication_Remote_consultations.php
- COVID-19: Supporting your recovery, Lancashire Teaching Hospitals https://covidpatientsupport.lthtr.nhs.uk/#/
- Guidance on conducting video consultations
- Using on line consultations in primary care - implementation tool kit
- Pulse oximetry to detect early deterioration of patients with COVID-19 in primary and community care settings
- The Post-COVID-19 Functional Status scale: a tool to measure functional status over time after COVID-19
- How to differentiate lung cancer from COVID-19, An infographic for healthcare professionals by Lung Cancer Clinical Expert Group
If you have a COVID-19 resource you would like to share, please contact us.