- About Us
- Executive Committee
- Company Papers
- Your Privacy
- Corporate Supporters
- Professional Development
- Respiratory Leadership Programme
- Affiliated Groups
- Fit to Care
- PCRS Scientific Mentorship Programme
- Primary Care Respiratory Academy
- Become a Member
Asthma Right Care (ARC)
Asthma Right Care (ARC) is a global initiative that was developed by the International Primary Care Respiratory Group (IPCRG) to explore how to use social movement approaches to create a sense of discomfort and dissatisfaction with the status quo in the management of asthma in a manner that's positive and creates a sense of hope.
In 2019 PCRS launched Asthma Right Care (ARC) in the UK.
We've put together a series of resources to help you
- Initiate discussions with your patients to ensure they are adopting the best behaviours
- To manage their condition and using their medication in the best way possible to control symptoms
- To help prevent asthma attacks and asthma deaths.
Together, we can get asthma care right.
Dr Katherine Hickman,
ARC Clinical Lead
|The Asthma Right Care initiative was originated by the IPCRG with funding from AstraZeneca internationally. The adaptation of materials by PCRS for use in the UK has been funded by AstraZeneca UK Limited.|
Clinical resource or information
PCRS Produced / Collaboration