FeNO patient leaflet (multi-language)
As with any test or procedure it is really important that your patient has a full understanding of what to expect from their FeNO test appointment, along with an explanation of the test process.
This may include an understanding of the benefits of having a FeNO test, including:
- More accurate diagnosis of asthma
- Non-invasive, simple and safe test
- Improved patient experience
- Patients are less likely to be referred onto secondary care for additional testing
- Opportunity for increased understanding of condition as patients can relate to their own FeNO score.
It is helpful for patients to have time to digest information describing a test or procedure. Wessex AHSN have created a FeNO patient leaflet to help patients understand their test.
They have also translated the patient leaflet into seven different languages and audio versions which are available in the following languages:
To support the applied use of these leaflets, Wessex AHSN have mapped where these 7 languages are spoken in England and Wales.
Resources from the Academic Health Science Network (AHSN) Programme